At Clara Rose Consultancy, we are well equipped to match legal professionals to law firms and roles, no matter what stage you are at in your career.
Unlike traditional recruitment agencies, we work for you as a specialised legal consultancy, prioritising a deeper understanding of your career route. Our unique approach allows us to focus exclusively on your best interests, guiding you not just in the present, but throughout the entirety of your professional journey.
Recruitment services we offer to legal professionals
- Non-Obligational Out-of-Office Hours Careers Advice: Receive tailored career guidance and support outside of standard office hours.
- Organisation of Informal and Formal Interviews: We coordinate both informal and formal interviews with leading law firms. These can take place at times and locations convenient for you, fostering a stress-free and accommodating interview process.
- Pre-Interview Guidance and Post-Interview Feedback: Benefit from personalised pre-interview guidance, equipping you with the insights and strategies needed for success. Afterwards, receive constructive feedback for continuous improvement.
- Negotiation of Employment Terms: We’ll negotiate on your behalf, ensuring your employment terms align with your expectations and career goals.
- Negotiation of Salaries and Benefits: With our experience, we’ll negotiate salaries, perks and additional benefits on your behalf, securing the most competitive salary package for you.
- Personal Reviews: We’ll share our personal reviews that provide valuable insights into your professional development, helping you make informed decisions about your career progression within the legal market.
- CV Writing Service: Trust us to create a compelling CV for you with our bespoke CV writing service making a strong impression on potential employers. Contact us to get your CV ready for your job search or internal promotion
At Clara Rose Consultancy, our door is always open for a confidential discussion about your career goals. Stay on our radar for upcoming opportunities or connect with us for valuable insights. Get in touch today!
Our approach to Recruitment with the Legal Profession
Our distinctive methods within legal recruitment allows for you to confidentially explore advertised and unadvertised legal jobs, safeguarding your privacy while empowering you to make informed decisions. At Clara Rose Consultancy, we uphold a strict policy: no CVs are sent without the candidate’s explicit prior consent.
Our approach resonates exceptionally well with UK-based legal professionals seeking various progression in their legal careers, such as:
- Relocation into East Anglia; Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, and in and out of London for legal job opportunities.
- Returning to work after a career break and exploring legal roles accommodating career gaps.
- Wanting to work fewer hours while maintaining a fulfilling legal career.
- Working around care arrangements for a better work-life balance in legal professions.
- Falling out ‘of love’ with your current firm and seeking new legal job prospects.
- Career transitions and exploring diverse legal roles for professional growth.
- Shorter commutes for enhanced work convenience in legal job placements.
- Quietly and confidentially exploring the legal job market.
- Career progression, including transitioning from associate to partner roles in legal jobs.
- Exploring niche legal sectors for new legal opportunities.
- Pursuing senior counsel or leadership positions within law firms for advanced legal careers.
Benefits of Partnering with our Legal Consultancy
Partnering with us offers exclusive benefits for both legal professionals and law firms
- For Legal Candidates: Gain access to coveted job opportunities and personalised career development support.
- For Law Firms: Access top-tier legal talent and a streamlined recruitment processes.
At Clara Rose Consultancy, we are dedicated to your career growth within the Legal profession. Get in touch for a discreet conversation about your career aspirations or to stay informed about new roles. Your next career move starts here – reach out today.
What our clients say
If you are a legal professional looking for a new role in the East of England including Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and London, we’d love to hear from you!
“If anyone is looking to enter the legal profession from the bottom rung, or move up the ladder, Clara Rose Consultancy are possibly the best firm on the market.“
“Having come across some recruitment agents who failed to return calls or even just acknowledge emails, Clara Rose was a real breath of fresh air.“
“I found working with Clara Rose Consultancy a dream. They were very helpful, informative and professional in every aspect. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and if the need arises, would not hesitate to utilise their services again in the future.